Klik Klik

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Since i'm actively doing marketing for packmelove i've new routine now

No. I'm not going to tell you that i started my day at 5.30am (and to consider for early start at 5am)

My unusual and new routines are KEEP THE KITCHEN SHIIIINEYYY CLEAN hahahahaha

So you can see no more stain on my stove and you can see hole in my sink now, bravo!. Oh not because previously i dont clean them but i will take awhile..oh ok.. maybe an hour or two.. ok ok la.. papi wash the dishes ok!!! haha but now i clean everything. I mean EVERYTHING! (or at least i tried to)

And yes,

I wear pants now

Haha

1 hottie:

Biqque said...

wah! rajinnyer! aku malas la skang...letih! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Klik Klik

Foot Print

 
Copyright (c) 2010 This Is Our La La Land. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.