Klik Klik

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Did u know my pervert sista is a very very fun traveler? we went together for holidays several times and yes, they are the truly explorer! if u folo pak ein's family to jenjalan u can understand why :P

Well…we definitely like to “travel and tell” eh silap, i'm a bad story teller and event my sista said i travel like datin2 if u know wat i mean hhehehe.. spending a day in spa, hotel cuisine, pool partime model,  golek2 kt bilik yeah tats me and i bet NON can “travel and tell” BETTER than Beauty In Darkness!.  It is so detail, so specific that makes you OWN the experience (and yes i do pray and wait for her Europe Tour) Believe me, it is worth to read! 

Please…visit my sweet little pervert blood sista’s website 



Just drop her a comment or anything you would want to know, owh god, I absolutely sure that she’ll be smile-sleeping!

xoxo

2 hottie:

Biqque said...

(tersipu lalu lari...)

Ely Hasrul said...

pasnih g kelantan plak ok hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Klik Klik

Foot Print

 
Copyright (c) 2010 This Is Our La La Land. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.