Klik Klik

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Yu huuu Hepi Nu Year!!

I spend my first day in 2008 having a nice lunch at my pervert sista new home. She cooked Ketam Masak Lemak & Ikan Stim. But today wanna tell you bout my last baby kecik visit.
Hehehheh Sammy boy dah besar sgt so bile scan dh xbleh nk zoom kat dia. He's so active aka kicked me everyday just to inform me that he's hepi & healthy. The last visit was on Dec 18, 2008.

The reason beside seeing Sammy ialah nak dptkan surat dokter kahkahkahkahkah.
As mami & papi looking forward for Bandung; Dokter told us that Sammy is now 1.4kg and Mami officially reach 61.2kg huhuhuhuhu. Dokter said that i'm fit to fly to Bandung but pesan dont suka suki eat kt sana. Kena la memilih alaaaa kalu xbgtau pon mmg aku akan memilih kikikiki. And as i reached my 30weeks; so the next visit will be on the january 8th.

Eiii rasa seram coz my due dh dekattt.

p/s - nanti amira kena amik gamba sammy.

0 hottie:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Klik Klik

Foot Print

 
Copyright (c) 2010 This Is Our La La Land. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.