Klik Klik

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Allah loves me so much! I love HIM too. 

Despite whining tak tentu arah, Allah grant my wishes. Thank you Allah. He gave me dugaan too but he knows that i can handle it. Memang Allah Maha Mengetahui. Thank you Again.

I hope this 2011, Allah will grant my below wishes


1. Please ampunkan our sins
2. Please give me special space to berniaga so that i will have a job, the kind that i enjoy so much
3. Please success my bisnes so that i can makes money and help my Papi to pay our Idaman home
4. Please makes my loan process smooth 
5. Please give me & my family a good health
6. Please give me susu for sami as long as he wants
7. Please give me extra money so that i can go holidays especially for coming boxing day

To be continue..

1 hottie:

Rozy said...

Amiiiiiiiiiiiiinnn!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Klik Klik

Foot Print

 
Copyright (c) 2010 This Is Our La La Land. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.